At CIL we are proud of our staff and the achievements they have made in furthering the well being of Custom Interconnect Limited over the years. Our staff training needs and personal development is continually assessed under a personal appraisal program which forms part of our Quality Management system.
In addition to published vacancies, Custom Interconnect Limited is always interested in hearing from individuals who feel that they have requisite skills and experience to make a positive difference and contribution to the company; If you feel you can contribute then please feel free to send your details, CV or contact information via e-mail.
Please Note: If you do not receive a formal response to your application within 14 days, then please assume that we have candidates whose experience is closer to our immediate requirements and that we have decided not to proceed further with your application.
CIL does not use recruitment agencies or consultancies, please refrain from contacting us if representing these groups.
Current Vacancies Available:
Project Engineer (Automotive)
- BEng/MEng in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical engineering disciplines (2:1 or above)
- Demonstrable experience in project engineering, ideally within an automotive OEM or first tier supplier environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Knowledge and experience of problem solving and improvement techniques
Quality Engineer (Automotive)
- A HNC or equivalent in mechanical, production or electrical engineering
- Related experience within an ISO/IATF automotive manufacturing environment
- Experience of IATF internal audits and control plans
- Knowledge of process improvement techniques including 8D, 5Y and Ishikawa
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
Mechanical Engineers (Automotive)
- Demonstrable experience in the automotive industry with a strong product and process development bias
- HND or equivalent in mechanical, electrical or production engineering (a degree in an engineering discipline is preferred)
- Experience in the use of Design of Experiment (DoE) practice
- Knowledge of D/PFMEA practices including defining and applying CC and SCs.
- Demonstrable use of problem solving and improvement techniques
- Experience in the assembly techniques of bare die onto AMB / DBC Substrates and pressure/pressureless silver sintering technologies, advantageous
Inspection Technician (Day Shift)
• At least 3 years’ experience in PCB production in an automated test environment.
• Knowledge of IPC-610 standard.
• At least 1 years’ experience in visual inspection.
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent; City and Guilds Electronics would be advantageous.
Clean Room Operator (Day Shift)
Technical knowledge/qualifications needed:
- Minimum of 1 year working in a related manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a clean room environment.
- Four grade C or above GCSEs (or recognised equivalent) essential
- College qualifications such as. BTEC, or A-Levels, in engineering or science subjects preferable.
To submit you application, please email your submission letter or CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org